Oh the weather outside is frightful…well not really, but I am really getting into the Christmas spirit this year! I think it might have something to do with my little man and seeing his wonder at all that Christmas entails 🙂
I am knitting some candy cane socks with some fun red tonal Cherry Tree Hill yarn. These are an adaptation of Wendy Johnson’s On-Hold Socks which are super fun on their own. I am really loving the candy canes!
The book here is Call Me Mrs. Miracle. I haven’t started reading this book yet, since I just brought it home a couple of hours ago. I am totally a sucker for a Christmas romance, and Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite authors. I am looking forward to diving into it as soon as my little guy goes to bed!
I am linking up with Ginny’s Yarn Along so click the yarn ball below and join me!
Hey guys! Today is the day that Christian gets his new big boy car seat so I will be cleaning out the car and installing that as part of my 20CT list. I’m not sure if I am ready for him to be big enough for a new seat, but apparently he didn’t get the memo about staying little forever 😉 I will post pictures of him as soon as it is installed. I also get some extra help today with my list since Craig has the day off today! Here is my list:
Wash bathroom sinks
Sweep bathroom floors
Clear off bedroom nightstands/dressers
- Put away all of the laundry
- Vacuum bedroom
- Vacuum living room
Pick up all the toys
Wash kitchen counters
- Sweep kitchen floor
Clean out the car
- Install Christian’s car seat
Block my beret
Finish knitting my shawl
- Make felt ornaments for the tree
Go to the library
- Grocery shopping
Link up with me and my lovely friends on Joyful Abode!
Hello again! It is time for me to share with you some of my goals for this week. I have really been motivated to be purposeful with my days because of this series of posts. Even though I did not get all of my goals done this week, I am getting closer to accomplishing them all each time I do this. Click here to see last week’s list and what I got done from it. This week Hopefully Hurricane Sandy will be over and done with by Tuesday so my in-laws can make the drive up here for the week as planned
- Read a book to Christian each day this week – He is finally getting old enough to be interested in being read to and I want to encourage a love of reading in him like I have.
- Spend lots of time hanging out with my in-laws this week – that is if Hurricane Sandy doesn’t derail their trip up from Delaware ((fingers crossed that it doesn’t))
- Exercise 2x this week – I would try for three times this week, but the forecast full of rain and wind doesn’t bode well for that 😦
- Read my She Reads Truth devotional every day – This is one goal that I keep slacking on and I am determined that this is the week I stop slacking!
- Finish knitting my Leafy Fingerless mitt and start working on a hat for myself
- Clean out a drawer in the kitchen for some toys for Christian – Hopefully this will deter him from trying to open every other drawer and cabinet in the kitchen (although I doubt it)
- Install cabinet locks in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Move our cleaning supplies into the laundry room
- Post both discussion question responses by Wednesday
- Work on the banner/logo design for ATM
- Work on the PSD template for PNE